10 Must Have Images For You And Your Bridesmaids
Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, and will hopefully become one of your fondest memories. You spend months, sometimes even years, dreaming of all the little details that will make your event one to remember. The cake will all get eaten, the linens and vases packed neatly away, and the flowers will be long gone- but photos last a lifetime. You want to make sure you invest in those tangible memories, and get the shots you will really treasure years down the road. Be sure you add these 10 must have photos with your bridesmaids to the list!
1. Getting ready: Your bridesmaids will be there to help you look your best before you walk down the aisle. They’re honest about which hairstyle looks best, which shoes are most practical, and are there to help you wipe your eyes and reapply your mascara when you are overcome with emotion for the third time in an hour. Plus who else is going to pass you the wine when your nerves are all over the place?
2. Checking out the ring: This one is a little clichè, but it’s always a fun one! Gather all your girls up and show off that gorgeous wedding band with pride!
3. Goofy picture: There’s never a bad time for a goofy picture. I like when brides sprinkle these in with all the different poses. You really see the personalities come out, and it’s a sure way to look back fondly at why your bridesmaids are your besties!
4. Walking down the aisle: Everyone looks to the groom to see his reaction as his bride approaches, but have you ever seen the bridesmaids? Often times the maid of honor’s reaction is just as heartwarming watching her best friend walk down the aisle and into a new role in her life.
5. Individual pictures: Be sure you get at least one individual picture with each of your bridesmaids. You’ll be sure to treasure them, and so will they!
6. Formal group shot: Get cheek to cheek with your best girls, and smile big! These girls have been with you through everything, and this is one more milestone they’re excited to celebrate and share your joy!
7. Group shot with bouquets: I know I mentioned these die, and aren’t THE most important part of your big day, but they are GORGEOUS and you probably spent a small fortune on them- so be sure to make these beautiful arrangements the focus of some of your shots. Take some with them all together, raise them in the air, and then toss them up in celebration!
8. With the groom: Be sure to get some photos of your girls with your groom too! After all, you’re now a package deal.
9. Dancing: Your bridesmaids are sure to get the party started on the dance floor. Join in and dance the night away with your besties.
10. Send-off: You may not be able to get a group shot for this one, but make sure to get a couple in there anyways! Your bridesmaids were there from beginning to end, and just as they helped you get ready for your big day, they’ll be thrilled to see you off on this new chapter. Cheers to best friends!