Let’s face it – every bride wants the beautiful glowing skin on their wedding day. But, how do you get from point a to point b? I have the inside scoop on facial beauty tips to ensure that you will have that perfect bridal glow on your big day.
1. Start Early – The best way to be certain that you will have glowing skin is to start a skincare routine at least a year in advance. Find the right products that work for you, and continue to use them for an extended amount of time before the wedding.
2. Use Light Diffusing Eye Cream – Because dark circles under the eyes are often hereditary, it is important to use eye cream with light diffusers. Then, you can use a concealer on those dark spots. Be sure to use a concealer that matches your skin tone exactly!
3. Clean Your Brushes – Every time you use a dirty makeup brush, it adds a layer of bacteria on your skin that can cause acne. The best and easiest way to wash your brushes is to use shampoo.
4. Wash with Your Hands – Despite the urge to wash your face with a washcloth, it is actually way better to wash with your hands. Using your hands is more gentle on the skin, and will reduce redness on your face.
5. Exfoliate – Find a good exfoliator that is comfortable on your skin. This will improve the overall texture of your skin.
6. Stay Hydrated – Drink lots of water! This will make your skin look brighter and fuller. Drinking water is such an important part of keeping your skin healthy and beautiful.
7. Use Supplements – Using supplements is known to benefit your skin. Take daily vitamins, such as Omega-3 and Co-Q 10.
8. Eat Healthy – Our skin and overall health depends on our diet. Eating unhealthy, greasy foods, can make you prone to acne. Fill your diet with greens, super fruits, and lean meats to ensure that your skin is the healthiest on your wedding day. It is also important to incude hyaluronic acid in your regimen.
I've taken the guess work out of figuring out which Blogs you should submit your work to. Simply drop your email here, and I'll send you my favorite 15 blogs you can submit your work for features!
Wedding planning is HARD work! I have so many tips to send your way! Join me for instant access to the CMP newsletter community and get some help planning your wedding day from someone who has been there with sweet brides like you over 70 times!